SCHWIND PERAMIS is a multifunctional combination of a state-of-the art topography device and aberrometer. The optical characteristics of the cornea and the entire eye are analysed in a single measuring procedure
Facts and Features
- The unrivalled performance of the aberrometer is based on a high-resolutions pyramid wavefront sensor.
- SCHWIND PERAMIS evaluates the ocular wavefront aberrations with an unprecedented 45,000 measuring points – without any overlap and with clear assignment of each point.
- SCHWIND PERAMIS records 33 images per second and automatically selects the image with the best measurement. Topography and aberrometry are measured in a single procedure. The patient does not need to change the chin rest.
- The high-resolution topography device with placido ring projection provides extremely accurate corneal curvature values.
- An extensive software package offers a whole range of analysis options – whether in tabular form, as bar diagram or as wavefront map.